Friday, November 23, 2012

"Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow..."

"Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow..."


Yesterday,
I was the dew of the willow trees.
Tomorrow,
I'll be the bay breeze heading
Towards my destiny,
The mist floating over
A mountain summit.
Winds of adversity
Still sculpture and mold me.
My blood became a river.
My spirit became a tree.
Today,
I am freedom roaming
Everywhere of my own volition,
The sound of the Everglades.
I am love supplies with inner liberty,
And this hour, I am going into eternity.


Author: Poet Starry Dawn. (2012)
The Queen of Hearts.
 

2 comments:

Susan Marlene said...

Hi Starry Dawn! I'm thrilled to stop by and read your poetry! I love the photos of the endangered animals! They are so beautiful. I'm glad to have stopped by!

Starry Dawn said...

Hi Susan Marlene,
Oh, thank you so much, sweetheart!
I am glad you are thrilled by reading my poetry, stories, thoughts, articles, and so on...
I have also joined your wonderful blog, which I'll soon pay a visit and write my heartfelt comments.
Thank you for your kind letter, Susan! I've already sent my reply to you. You see, it is very important for me to remain in touch with my Online Christian friends. Perhaps, I am not a lady who writes every day or every week, but I do write from time to time, just to show that I am still around, and I care...
Welcome Aboard at anytime, Susan!
God keeps blessing you!
In God's Vineyard,
Poet Starry.