Sunday, August 19, 2012

U.S. Army Soldiers rescued their dogs' companions overseas."

"U.S. Army Soldiers rescued their dogs' companions overseas."
Well, it's Sunday evening, and I feel like sharing a good tale with my readers.
It's about homeless dogs that were best companions and friends to U.S. Soldiers while they were fighting wars overseas. The American Soldiers made a good turn to their furry friends, and brought them back home to the States. I recently read this inspirational story in the News, and I've felt truly inspired.
I am sure the love of these dogs helped the Americans when they were away in foreign lands, so they wanted to remain friends with their furry buddies forever. This tale has moved my heart in a special way, then I wish to share the news with my readers. The love of God is revealed in so many different ways, but above all, in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
This pic is about rescued Afghan Mongrel Dogs arriving in the USA with the American Army Soldiers. The rescued dogs were taken back home to the United States by U.S. Army Soldiers who were serving in wars overseas in Afghanistan.
These dogs were their loyal companions at all times while the U.S. Army Soldiers were fighting for freedom overseas. It sounds like true loyal love!!
I want to share these awesome photos...
HAVE A BLESSED TIME!!
STARRY.

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

They are good for the morals there. sandie

Starry Dawn said...

Thank you, my dear friend, Sandie for honoring me with your friendly presence!! I highly appreciate true and loyal friendship.
You are a super friend, Sandie.
God may bless you, and those you love, sweetheart!!
Warm Hugs,
Starry.