Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE´S DAY!!


HAPPY VALENTINE´S DAY!!


I truly want to make the very best of my life. I appreciate and celebrate life. Love is the best feeling in our hearts, and the best way to show how much we care for others. Love God above all, love your family, love your parents and your grandparents, love your friends, love your wife or husband, love your children, your grandchildren, love yourself, love your sweetheart, your neighbors, love the world, love the wonder of God´s creations, love the animals, love our natural environment and so on. Become a true lover of the Universe and show with your actions how much you care!!... This is my message of love to all readers on Valentine´s Day.

Enjoy and celebrate life today,
and say "I love you" to all you truly love!!


God may bless you all!!

HAPPY VALENTINE´S DAY!!
Welcome to my world!!
Why don´t you come on in!!
You´ll see a smiling sun
Shining bright into my heart.

STARRY DAWN.
If you wish to visit all my BLOGS, the LINKS are:



No comments: